jeudi, novembre 23, 2006

Love is all around...not.

I hate.

I hate cats. I hate stairs. I hate people who leave only a few drops of milk in the carton and who put it back in the fridge thinking no one will notice it, cause I DO. I hate bills. I hate heatwaves. I hate people who go in the 15 articles and less row in the supermarket on Thursday nights when they are perfectly aware that they have more than 30. I hate mosquitoes. I hate door-to-door salespeople. I hate people who write with a pencil that makes noise in stressful exams. I hate camera flashes. I hate pigeons AND pigeon feeders. I hate people who so-call themselves rebels because everyone does it. I hate ferrywheels. I hate traffic jams. I hate people who let their dogs leave a little present on the sidewalk and who pretend not to notice they do so. I hate people who call dog shit “little presents”. I hate so many things, there are so many things I hate.

And sometimes I feel like all those things gather up in a big ball at the bottom of my throat that makes me want to go UP THE EVEREST AND YELL TO THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT NO, I DON’T WANT TO GET MY BURGER IN A COMBO, THAT NO, I’M NOT LOOKING FOR A PIECE OF CLOTHING IN PARTICULAR, I’M JUST LOOKING, AND THAT NO, I’M NOT INTERESTED IN SUBSCRIBING TO THE JOURNAL DE QUÉBEC FOR ONLY 29,95$ A YEAR!

IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!?

I hate light, I hate darkness. I hate heating, I hate air conditionning. I hate crowds, I hate being alone. I hate loud noises, I hate silence. I hate religion, I hate people who say they don’t believe in God. I hate school, I hate work. I hate routine, I hate surprises. I hate cheating, I hate people who win all the time. I hate liars, I hate people who are too honest. I hate vegetarians, I hate meat-lovers. I hate idiots, I hate the people who think they know everything about everyting.

And, more than anything, I hate people who hate everything…

And when I look at all this hate, because of course there are 5 999 999 999 other people in my case, I wonder why we hate so many things, and how we can deal with all this without choking ourselves with our own passion to hate everything that’s around…. And then an idea comes up in my mind… maybe we are actually choking…

Then all of a sudden, I remember I hate asking myself questions…

I hate.

Oh, and did I mention I hate cats?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

As I was reading along, I got it in my head that I already saw or heard a similar text. I can't remember were I heard this kind of text before.... And non it's not in a certain kitchen!

Ah well... I really love it! I can already see a big man or women with he facce all red! Screaming at everything!

But I guess we can sumarise it thus : The Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence!

;)

Evad

26 novembre, 2006  

Publier un commentaire

<< Home